Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The New Year

     My new year started off with a bang - I got in bed before 12:30. HAH! I've not been doing that lately.

It was such a blessing to get up and fellowship with my friends in Christ this morning... Eat and enjoy a big  breakfast, then spend the rest of our morning - and part of the afternoon being lazy. Watching and playing with 2 small boys gave us much food for laughter - and the opportunity to act silly.

Children make me laugh. They are utterly honest, and sometimes rather sneaky. When I ask one for a hug he's known to look at me and say, "No, you don't need one." Yes - he is 2 1/2. Kids are sponges - it teaches me to watch what I say in front of them, for they will learn it in the blink of an eye.

It's such a privilege for me to be a part of this group of people. The fellowship of like-minded believers is precious indeed.

Rose inverted to look like a negative


















                                                             Blessings in Christ,
                                                             Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment