Thursday, January 10, 2013

I ♥ Thursday

This has been a bit of an odd week for me. But I DO love Thursday, because it means Sunday is just 4 days away! And Sunday means I get to go to church and worship Jesus!



                                                                                       This is so me - I love quirkiness like this!
This is so cool!















I want to make this so bad!




Can you imagine this hairstyle with a tunic sweater, dark wash boot cut jeans and a pair of Oxford heels?


ACKKK! Cuteness overload!




These guys are awesome!






   This piece was my introduction to their awesomeness!



That's all folks!




1 comment:

  1. Somehow The Piano Guys got REALLY popular on the I Love Thursday posts this week :) I love the bookshelf necklace. How cute!

    ReplyDelete