Sunday, January 6, 2013

Answered Prayers

It is so exciting to see prayers answered. Let me tell you a little story...
Years & years ago there was this sweet little lady named Margie who had encountered Jesus as a mother of a large family. Every day she prayed for her children, and later, grandchildren. Margie went home to be with Jesus in early 2001..... Today, I was privileged to listen to the teaching at church with 4 of her grandchildren and 1 daughter present.

I am seeing God answer prayers TODAY that were prayed over 11 years ago! Truly, Jesus is the SAME yesterday, today and FOREVER.
*Sorry for shouting, I get rather excited when I think about this!*

What really makes this special is that as a 5,6,7,8,9 year old I had the distinct joy of being watched by "Mrs. Margie". I still miss this wonderful, loving woman who was an amazing example of Christian womanhood.

Below is one of the songs we sang today. Lord Jesus, let this song be my prayer...
Today, I Choose

In Christ,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment