Monday, January 14, 2013

Thankfuls

   Thankfulness, I believe, is contagious.

I am thankful for:
#1. Jesus. He is so wonderful to me, even when I am so undeserving of it.
#2. My job. It's not glamorous, and doesn't pay too great, but it's steady and I get Sundays off.
#3. Church. It is such a privilege to be able to meet openly with fellow believers and worship Jesus together. And I'm so blessed to have been a part of the same church for (roughly) 18 years.
#4. My church family. I've known most of these people for -quite literally - my entire life. They are such blessings in my life.
#5. My family. We aren't perfect, but we're us.
#6. My "birthday twin", 'Sandee' C. who is one of the sweetest girls I know. Also C.J.M. & Nat. who are wonderful examples of young womanhood. The 4 Musketeers. :D
#7. My hearing. It is such a precious gift.
#8. The gift of reading. You can travel the world from your chair.

More next time...

In Christ,
Leah
 
A small portion of my books


P.S. Happy 22nd birthday to my wonderful brother - S. T.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment