Tuesday, December 31, 2013

One Year Reflections

It's the last day of 2013, a year since my first post. Well, a lot has changed... A beloved pet died, older friends in Christ went to meet Jesus in heaven. I visited some dear relatives, a couple friends got married to each other; a cousin got married.

My family went to Oregon for a family reunion that left me with a powerful urge to go back to that lovely state.





My church is growing once again, praise Jesus! There are babies galore, and more on the way. 2 friends just announced they are expecting, a month apart. w00t!!!

God is so good to me. He showed me that He was my provider in ALL things over this past year. There were many occasions this year when I worried about money, but remembered that 'my God will supply all my needs'. Money appeared in my purse, a paycheck stretched farther than I ever thought it could, I got tips from customers (and the restaurant I work at is not one where customers normally tip!), I got extra hours at work, and many other things.

I learned afresh the grief of loss. But Jesus has sustained me.

What will next year bring? No one knows yet, but I am looking forward to seeing where God takes me next year.

Oh yeah - to CJM - happiest of birthdays to you my dear friend I am so blessed to have you in my life!!! God has so many awesome things in store for you this next year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment