Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Worship and Musings

Those ancient words, written down by God-inspired men, are STILL true today. There is 'hope for the hopeless, rest for the weary, love for the broken hearted'. If you are in despair, crying, with no hope in your heart, there IS an answer. His name is Jesus. Come to Him as a little child would come, simply and humbly.

This song IS my heart's desire. I know I fail all too often, but I'm grateful for my Jesus giving me His grace yet again.

"One day the Father of Glory reached down with His righteous right Hand/ He saved me and gave me a story and I can't help but tell it again/ I've been touched by the strong Hand of love /I've been saved by the Father above// I'm in the embrace of amazing grace/ I've been touched by the strong hand of love" - C. Kinsey
This song was given to a young man at my church some years ago, and we still sing it today.

Lord bless your Sunday,
Leah


No comments:

Post a Comment