Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

I'm up entirely too early, so I will write.

It's  Thanksgiving day an I have a lot to be thankful for.

#1. I have breath in my lungs each moment of the day.
#2. a warm place to live.
#3. a fulltime job when many are jobless and hopeless.
#4. Hope in my God of salvation.
#5. a car that runs.
#6. The heater in said car.
#7. My church family. They are truly the body of Christ to me
#8. The privilege I have of worshipping Jesus openly
#9. The friends I have been blessed with C.M., N.M., S.C., and others
#10. Family, both near and far away.
#11. The animals that share my life. *Cats are awesome*


#12. Jesus. For did you know - He let himself die a criminal's death - for you? What a love that is!




And there is so much more.
But, what are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment