Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Value Of Being "Ordinary"

   After reading about "ordinary" people I find that I am thankful that I AM ordinary.

I'm not going to set the world on fire with a new discovery, or inventions that change the course of humanity.  I'm an ordinary girl who just lives an ordinary life. My joys are simple ones... church, being with my friends, gardening, reading a good book, the peaceful hush of an early morning in the country.

Even my job is fairly ordinary... I work in a fast food chain resturant as a cashier. I've seen over 100 co-workers come and go over my 3+ years there.

I'm average, and you know what? God doesn't care one iota about any of that.
He cares about my HEART. Do I love Him? Do I serve Him? Do I? ...



 Shared with:
 Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment