Sunday, January 8, 2023

Sunday Worship

 

July 23, 2022

Enemy's Camp Medley 

I learned the song "I Went To The Enemy's Camp" at FuGen church camp this year. What a powerful song. And so apropos for what I was going thru in my personal life with family. This song is a powerful reminder that we can go to the enemy's (Satan's) camp and take back what that old liar stole from us. 

 Hallelujah Anyway 

This song, especially if you been walking thru unspeakable pain or feel as if you have sinned so grossly as to make it not worth repenting and moving forward with Jesus. Read the lyrics and sing this as a prayer. 

 I Speak Jesus 

This song is another I learned at camp this year and it is POWERFUL. "To every soul held captive by depression, I speak Jesus". Wowww. And Amen! 


May the Lord bless you this Sunday and open your eyes to new things in His words in Scripture. 

LG

No comments:

Post a Comment