Saturday, March 1, 2014

Fun-Day Off

Ahhhhh, I sure had fun today! I wanted to use our bread maker to make some dinner roll dough, then ended up making a whole bunch more food.
I love cooking, so it was fun for me to make a thorough going mess in the kitchen. Since I was a first grader, I've enjoyed cooking new things
. Lately though, I've not been able to help my mom as much as I would like to - work.

Mom helped me make banana pudding with Nilla wafers, stuffed eggs for Dad, and a ham steak for supper. (Along with washing a whole bunch of dishes! thank you Mom!)
Coleslaw 2 ways - pan-fried with bacon drippings and cold with a creamy dill dressing (no bacon involved in thst one). Then while the bread maker was out, we tossed up another loaf of bread.

Best part? Getting to listen to an old audiobook favorite or 2. When the book gets aplayin', I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment