Sunday, May 19, 2013

Adventures in Fun

Yesterday was an adventure. At work we had another of what I call "Tournament Saturday's" - which basically means we were slammed all afternoon. (Rain slowed us down in the morning.) So much custard that after finishing work I was covered in stickiness.

After work I went out to some very dear friends who were hosting a bonfire and made many memories. 2 of the sweetest boys wanted to play with trains. So we made the trains "eat" my nose, called out the numbers and colors of the train engines; blew dandelion puffs in the field and laughed hysterically.
  C picked wildflowers to give the ladies gathered around the fire and J ran out in the field with his cousin for the sheer joy of it.

S and R (mom and dad to C) had a work day for their kitchen remodel yesterday and I have to say, it's looking good!

Finally, been listening to this lately...


No comments:

Post a Comment